- Teaching European Political Systems in China
- Flipping Feedback with a Multi-Stage Assignment
- Increasing deep divisions in the world. What can be done? Materials for teaching and assessing deliberation, by Prof.Jürg Steiner
- Teaching and Assessment strategies to promote critical thinking
- Conference: Teaching Politics in our Universities
cmlharris on Welcome! Mr WordPress on Welcome!
Monthly Archives: May 2017
In 1986, the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies became the first Western academic institution to establish a formal presence in China, when it opened a campus in Nanjing, in collaboration with Nanjing University. Since then, and increasingly … Continue reading