Presentation by Dr Jacqueline Hayden, Department of Political Science, TCD to a PSAI Teaching and Learning round table on the teaching and assessment strategies used in a small group teaching and learning seminar where students self-select the issues they wish to focus on throughout the academic year. Premised on the idea of inculcating interdisciplinary thinking, it promotes student ownership of their own learning process and prioritises teaching methodologies which develop lifelong transferrable skills.PO4690_Teaching and Learning
- Increasing deep divisions in the world. What can be done? Materials for teaching and assessing deliberation, by Prof.Jürg Steiner
- Teaching and Assessment strategies to promote critical thinking
- Conference: Teaching Politics in our Universities
- Teaching and the 2011 General Election
- Service learning in the postgraduate classroom – UCC
cmlharris on Welcome! Mr WordPress on Welcome!